Wednesday, September 26, 2018

BEAUTIFUL PAPER DOLL

I made a paper doll by The Enchanted Gallery. I only had printer paper but am unable to print the template so I just traced on my computer screen, all of the body parts and the cut them out. I didn't have paper fasteners so I used yarn and tacky glue.. nothing too fancy, just to hold it together yet still have articulated limbs.




 
 
How to make:
 
 
Step 2. Click the template of your choice to enlarge for printing or trace over it with a sheet of paper.
 
Step 3. Use either yarn with tacky glue or the paper fasteners here.
 
[If you chose yarn or string just put a small string both holes on the body parts and glue the string below the hole and press the yarn. and do the same on the other side of the hole. Snip excess string. Do that to all holes on limbs and around neck.]
 
Step 4. Add the hair by applying glue and placing it on the forehead. Add a face with pen.
 
Tips: I'd use thick paper and try using scrapbook paper or other old-fashion parchment paper like OLD-FASHION PARCHMENT PAPER
 
Have fun with your new paper dollie!!! :)
 
 
oh, don't forget to share if you want and go visit the enchanted gallery - awesome website!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment